R.I.P Billy Mays, Farrah Fawcett

Three incredible legends passed this week, and Braindamage will not easily forget any of them... Read on for our Rest in Peace blessings for Billy Mays and Farrah Fawcett. Hit this Jump for our Michael Jackson remembrances.

The Face of beauty and grace in the 1970's and beyond, Farrah Fawcett bravely battled a rare cancer for years. Best known for her extremely popular pin-up (left), and her role as the most popular Charlie's Angels character, Farrah was a legend. The blond bombshell's famous, feathered tresses even spawned a Farrah shampoo brand in the 1970s. The actress chronicled her painful struggle with cancer in Farrah's Story, a documentary which aired in May. Fawcett was 62. We'll miss you Farrah.







Billy Mays--50--pitchman extraordinaire, passed away this morning. Billy was an incredible salesman and to be honest he got me hooked on Oxi-clean! The man was an inspiration to me, because during my college years, I watched him parlay a great sales pitch--for a great product--into uber success. He taught all of us to stand behind something great [and success will follow] . R.I.P Billy Mays



--Aaron

0 comments:

Post a Comment