R.I.P Michael Jackson, once and future King


Thursday June 26--LA Califonia,

50-Year-old Michael Jackson dead of cardiac arrest.

Aaron's Take:

"The King of Pop was such an inspiration to the entire Braindamage Crew. Everything we do here is based upon the kind of entertainment that he created. Strange and I grew up with Micheal and were alive during the Thriller and Bad eras. We have never in our lives known a bigger star, and his passing has left us reeling. I remember playing with the official Michael Jackson doll, its surreal. My sister almost fainted when Michael first moon-walked across the stage at the Grammy's!" Perhaps,one of today's biggest pop stars--Britney Spears--said it best: "He's been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I'm devastated he's gone."


We will all miss Michael Jackson and pray that his family will find peace.


What better way to remember Michael than though the lens of his amazing career--

Aaron --



0 comments:

Post a Comment