MTV Movie awards: Asses, Vampires rule the night


I dunno what I think about MTV anymore ever since they stopped playing music all the time and started playing 12 hours of reality TV, I stopped "wanting my MTV". Last night was the MTV movie awards and Sacha Cohen was more exciting than anything else--BTW Sacha, thanks for turning Shady into a fleeing, shrieking fem-bot--Below is a list of MTV's popcorn-taker-homers:


-Breakthrough Female Performance: Ashley Tisdale, High School Musical 3

-Best Fight: Robert Pattinson and Cam Gigandet, Twilight

-Breakthrough Male Performance: Robert Pattinson, Twilight

-Best Male Performance: Zac Efron, High School Musical 3

-Best Kiss: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, Twilight

-Best WTF? Moment, Amy Poehler in Baby Mama

-Best Song from a Movie: Miley Cyrus, "The Climb"

-MTV Generation Award: Ben Stiller

-Best Female Performance: Kristen Stewart, Twilight

-Best Comedic Performance: Jim Carrey, Yes Man

-Best Movie: Twilight

--Aaron

0 comments:

Post a Comment